Holistic Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Holistic Heaven

A place for all things Holistic

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ESSENTIAL OILS KIT!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Janey
Admin
Admin
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2006-09-22

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ESSENTIAL OILS KIT! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ESSENTIAL OILS KIT!   IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ESSENTIAL OILS KIT! EmptyFri Sep 29, 2006 4:27 am

For any students on the VTCT 3 Holistic Therapy Course wishing to purchase their kit by telephone order!

I telephoned Aromantic this morning to place an order for the Essential oils kit and was asked for a reference code! If you look closely at your forms you will notice that there isn't actually a reference code on there.
The advice I was given by the sales clerk was that we need to use the order form and order by post as it is Aromantics only way to determine that we are students at stoke on trent college!
Daft and long winded I know but this is the only way we will get our kit at the reduced rate! (Saying that we only save about a pound off the actual selling price anyway)

Also I'm not sure how long we are going to be waiting for this kit to arrive as apparently the wooden boxes are on order from Poland and Aromantic is snowed under with orders for this kit.

Saying that Lynda says we won't be starting any practical work until after half term anyway!
Back to top Go down
https://holisticheaven.editboard.com

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ESSENTIAL OILS KIT!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Holistic Heaven :: ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: